New Guy with Old Conversion Project

This forum is to tell everyone about yourself. How you came to own your Le'Sharo.

New Guy with Old Conversion Project

Unread postby schlad69 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Greetings! I'm much more of a lurker than a contributor to message boards, but I need to come out of the woodwork for a bit to see if I can find a good home for all of my Chrysler conversion parts that I've been storing in my garage for several years. I have several thousand dollars invested in all of it, but I know the demand for this sort of stuff is rather limited, so I'm going to offer the stuff up FREE to anyone who is willing to come and get it. The catch is that in order for it to be free, you have to take all of it! I'm going to be moving soon and I want it all gone! If you are interested and you have a way to haul this stuff, please contact me.

-Kurt Schladetzky
West Lafayette, Indiana
schlad69

Re: New Guy with Old Conversion Project

Unread postby Terry » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Kurt, you are going to have to answer this individually anyway, so why not here: What ya got and what's it going to take to move it?
1984 Lesharo, 3.8 Chrysler, Plano, Texas, USA
Terry
Site Admin

Articles: 8

Unread postby schlad69 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Basically, I have everything you need to do the conversion except the LeSharo itself. That means 3.5L 24-valve engine, 42LE 4-speed automatic transmission, custom half shafts, engine and tranny mount pieces (need assembly), wiring harness, and a whole lot more. I stripped a 96 Dodge Intrepid of everything I thought I might need. The non-Chrysler stuff was purchased from Greg Erickson at S-Works RV. I would think it would all fit in a full size pickup bed or small trailer.

-Kurt
schlad69

Unread postby Lalair » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 am

Sounds like a great deal, too bad you are 2100 miles away. How about I just tow the Lesharo over there and covert it there? OK just kidding, I cant do that either. lol
Lalair

Unread postby STERLINGRN » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:27 am

Is your offer still available? Or have you moved and gotten rid of it already?
Dean Sterling
1983 Phasar/1992 Olsmobile Achieva
1986 Phasar/1999 Buick Lesabre
Phoenix, AZ and Gastonia, NC.
STERLINGRN

Unread postby schlad69 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:40 pm

It's still available. My email address is kschladetzky@gmail.com, if you want to chat further.

-Kurt
schlad69