came across 87 le'sharo

This forum is to tell everyone about yourself. How you came to own your Le'Sharo.

came across 87 le'sharo

Unread postby 4banger4life » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi! to all, my name Danny, home town is Cleveland Ohio "westside ". Rigger by trade. I came across this le' Sharo on one of my runs picking up a machine for a customer. I notice that the white walls on the wheels were bleeding so that alone is a heads up for me ! so I load my machine tie it down then i ask one of the guys that works there about this RV park along the side of the building he tell me its the owner of the company so that sed i ask if he's in but no luck :cry: anyway i allready had the companys info so i follow up the next day and make cantact with the owner "kwel guy" and ask if was intrested in saleing,next thing you know its on my 18 wheeler heading to its new home 8). it needs a little tlc nothing big yes it was leaking but not anymore thats ben takin care of quick everything works on it which is a plus exsept the front ac that needed to be recharge and thats also done. so all in all i think i am doing good for now and for being my first RV. SO! OCTOBERFEST here i come :twisted: sweet I am 10-4 over and out peace.... aka Dan :mrgreen:
Attachments
IMAG0127-1.jpg
did you see that vw bus in the yard from the 50/67 pm me then
4banger4life