Just want say Hello - I’m new here

This forum is for everything else not related to the Le'Sharo, including: off-topic, general chat, look at my other rigs, happy birthday, ...

Just want say Hello - I’m new here

Unread postby Davehannigan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:35 pm

My name is Dave Hannigan. My wife Barb and I live in eastern Pennsylvania. We are in our sixties, Barb is retired and I still work full time. We have owned quite a few different motor homes over the years. We do not own a Le Sharo, but because our kids no longer travel with us we are very curious about buying one. We currently have a Toyota based 1983 Mini Cruiser “barn find” with 16,000 original miles. I have done a considerable amount of clean up and upgrade work and this little camper is now in like new condition. This is the third Toyota “Mini” we have owned. My wife is a runner and we have traveled to all fifty United States for her to run races. The campers have been a big asset in accomplishing that goal. Gives her a warm clean bathroom and a safe place to change into dry clothing after the run is over. I would like to hear from anyone who has owned a Toyota in the past and replaced it with a LeSharo. Or anyone who chose a LeSharo over the Toyota and would like to explain why.
Thanks for reading my post.
Dave H.
Davehannigan

Re: Just want say Hello - I’m new here

Unread postby WernerSe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:41 am

Hi Dave, it seems like LeSharo would be a perfect choice for you guys indeed. I haven't owned a Toyota nor ever considered one so I'm not going to be a lot of help that way. But I'm thrilled with my LeSharo.
WernerSe

Return to Everything Else