Replace bathroom faucet

Lesharo-Owners Groups email list

Replace bathroom faucet

Unread postby Desertfirst123 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Bath faucet diverted broken/ cant use shower, bot replacement

Now the question:
What steps to access the bottom of the faucet, so can undo water lines, remove faucet, new faucet on, water lines back on?

Looks like I have to undo the drain from the sink, then the sink might slide out exposing the water connections.

Any screws or pins to undo the sink?

Appreciate the help, wife is complaining about my lack of showers!

John in plymouth, MA

--- lesharo-owners 22602
Desertfirst123

Re: Replace bathroom faucet

Unread postby BANDIT2 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:28 pm

under the sink there are 2 pins which are spring loaded. release these and the sink lifts away.
plastic cover with a couple of screws just behind the sink-sealed on with mastic-remove that and you have access to the fittings. :mrgreen:
edit to say-I think you also may have to remove the trough that the waste water from the sink tips into. remove the large panel behind the toilet to access the waste pipe connections.when thats undone you can lift that trough away. Check the sewer flush fitting on the wall behind-they do crack and leak freshwater with all the hassle that causes :mrgreen:
Restoring a 1986 Lesharo TD[now finished and on the road! check out the restoration]http://lesharorv.com/viewtopic.php?t=1713
If my posts seem short and to the point-its because I type with one finger. Running sweet on home made bio.
Chris [in the UK]
BANDIT2