Recent 1986 Purchase Questions

This forum is for anything related to the Le'Sharo coach itself. Anything Winnebago Coach area: wiring, house battery, Roof, plumbing, appliances, problems and/or other ideas or suggestions. Anything that doesn't deal with the engine or transmission.

Recent 1986 Purchase Questions

Unread postby catman » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:28 pm

Hello All,
After purchasing our 1986 about 2 weeks ago, I've been looking things over and seeing what needs attention. Couple of things, there is a metal tag attached to the fuel filler door. There was printing on it but it is way too faded to read. Can someone take a picture of this tag and show me what should be there? Also, there is a control type metal box under the passenger seat, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is or its purpose.
Thanks Much,
Catman
catman

Re: Recent 1986 Purchase Questions

Unread postby pooh » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:11 am

I have two and the tag on one is totally faded and the other is barely readable and would not show in a photo, but what it is a warning to turn off all pilot lights when fueling or adding LP to its tank. Another "well duh !" notice. The metal box, If inside under the seat it may be an engine control module.
pooh