Mystery knob on kitchen back panel

This forum is for anything related to the Le'Sharo coach itself. Anything Winnebago Coach area: wiring, house battery, Roof, plumbing, appliances, problems and/or other ideas or suggestions. Anything that doesn't deal with the engine or transmission.

Mystery knob on kitchen back panel

Unread postby BamaBoy » Sat May 12, 2018 9:27 am

I'm not entirely sure whether this should go in this subforum or another, but here goes:

There is a beige plastic knob on the back of the divider between the "kitchen" area and the dinette. When pulled, it starts a pump that I can't see that is somewhere about mid-coach, driver's side. One old boy who has decades of experience with RVs (but not LeSharos) did a brief once-over on the vehicle, and said he thought it was some kind of fuel pump for an auxiliary fuel tank, but he wasn't sure, and I didn't leave it with him because he couldn't do the primary thing I had taken it to him for, which was the propane system (was told he could over phone, but then he couldn't, long miserable story).

I so far can't find anything about this in the original owner's manual. Can anyone give me a clue? Thanks.
BamaBoy

Re: Mystery knob on kitchen back panel

Unread postby hasben » Mon May 14, 2018 8:20 pm

It might be a pump for the shower drain?
hasben