Access to water pump and water heater

Questions or problems on your Lesharo.

Re: Access to water pump and water heater

Unread postby Wanderer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Sjensen24 wrote:New owner. Trying to get access to equipment under dinette seats in rear. Cant figure out how to lift bench. Any help welcome.

There are two 13mm nuts in the front and Phillips screws holding the back. Pull up on the center front of the bench seat and pull forward until the back begins to recline. This will leave a gap that allows you to view and remove the two Phillips screws at the rear base on the frame of the seat look for them carefully. Then remove the two 13mm nuts at the front of the seat base. Once they are off, restore the seat to normal seating position and tilt the bench forward by pulling the top of the back rest until it faces the floor then lift it and place it on top of the other bench or remove it. This will require two people.
Lou
Life is hard by the yard; but by the inch it’s a cinch.
1990 Winnebago LeSharo "Wanderer"
Chrysler 3.3L Extended roof
Delray Beach Fl
Wanderer

Access to water pump and water heater

Unread postby Sjensen24 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:26 pm

New owner. Trying to get access to equipment uner dinette seats in rear. Cant figure out how to lift bench. Any help welcome.
Sjensen24

Re: Access to water pump and water heater

Unread postby Phasertherv » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 pm

Mine is an 84 and I have to pull the back towards me a little bit and just lift the bottom up. There was a couple small pieces of 2x4 wood to hold up the seat...
Phasertherv