Tons of lesharo parts - (middle georgia-31088)

For Sale or Wanted Posts here in this forum. Please remember that this forum is for items owned by or items that will be represented by a Forum Member. Keep it on topic.

Tons of lesharo parts - (middle georgia-31088)

Unread postby jchomme » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Selling side windows, cabin door, back window, Rust free Skirt and wheel arches, seats, misc stuff.

Ask if you need anything. All in servicable condition. I am basically selling everything but the drive train, cabin structure and overhead panel. Interior is stripped out and most stuff available. Much has been properly repainted.

Check my photobucket for pics: http://s610.photobucket.com/user/prudhommejcjchomme/library/phasar

Only a few miles off of Interstate I-75. For big things, I can ship greyhound- saves on big items and long distances Greyhound for big things is fairly cheap and fast. I am OCD when it comes to shipping and packaging and have no problem with paypal (buyers protection).

For pick up : I have a bunch of RV related stuff aswell, I have a stainless Dometic 3 way fridge RM2354 / 17,000 btu suburban furnace DD- 17DSI from a 2007 Rockwood camper. Lifeline 6v AGM batteries from 2011, excellent capacity and charge holding. The LP tank from the Lesharo, full, stripped and primed. Water heater and Shore Power/electricals / control panel. Interior stuff, lavatory parts, ect.

I just might have what you need and don't mind checking.

There are some pics from a parts lesharo that I no longer have scattered throughout.
The 2 skirt pieces rear of the archer are for the updated style and are a few inches shorter than the original ones.
Reasonable prices , taking fair offers.
jchomme

Re: Tons of lesharo parts - (middle georgia-31088)

Unread postby katfish991 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:52 pm

I'm looking for an ignition module, I have an 87 though. Let me know if you might have one. I'll take a chance on anything now. Steve You can reach me at katfish991@yahoo.com
katfish991

Unread postby Paswonky » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Looking for some rims - if you have any?
Thanks!
Brian
Paswonky

Unread postby Steve/Brigitte » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi,
I’m Steve. I recently purchased a 1984 TD Lesharo. I’m looking for a clean air snorkel to improve the airflow to the air cleaner.

Thanks,
Steve
Steve/Brigitte

Unread postby Geeck » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi, looking for a dual battery "mom" switch.

Tks Gerry
Geeck