Urgent Help! Wiring Diagram for Lesharo 1988 with wire color

This is where the Le'Sharo Book of Knowledge will be compiled along with other How Do We Do that stuff.

Mostly for Tools, Tricks and Technical Tips that apply to the LeSharo itself irrespective of Drive Train. this forum will be used for PDF files.

Urgent Help! Wiring Diagram for Lesharo 1988 with wire color

Unread postby ivanpossamai » Sat May 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Hello Guys,

I recently bought a Lesharo 1988!

He is perfect conditions however it stayed stoped in the weather for the last 5 years!!! (Due tongue previous owner had passed away)

Anyways now I have already revised all the motor! It turns! Replaced the timing belt that was broken!
Alternator is good and starter is good!

My next step is make it turn on and revise all the internal stuff! (When I plug the
Ac energy on I rear a Constant rumbling like a zummmmmmmmmm and I have to first know from where it comes... I think Is from the energy conversor!

Now the RV doesn't turn on!

When I turn the key the dash panel doesn't turn on! (The warning lights don't come on!)
But the front lights are working and the warning lights and turn lights all blink!

So I'm urgent needing the wiring diagram with the wiring colors for this model!

So I can revise all the wires!

Is anymore able to help ?! Really desperate! Already searched all the internet and only
Could find a diagram without any colors of the wires and only the service manual that doesn't seams to have any of the wiring diagrams!

Thank you so much!

Ivan Possamai
Ikpossamai@gmail.com
ivanpossamai